Deposits & Payments
• A minimum of 2,000thb is required upon sign-up for all training courses.
• A minimum of 1,000thb is required for all Fun Dives.
• Full payment for Try Dives is requested upon sign-up.
• The balance for Open Water must be paid the day after orientation.
• The balance for any other dive activities must be paid the day after sign-up.
We will only charge you for the parts of the course that have been completed.
However, once all theory and confined water training has been successfully completed, there will be no refund for any uncompleted Open Water training dives. If you do not turn up and have no legitimate reason, your deposit will not be refunded.
The amount of refund will vary based on the price paid for the diving activity.
(If you have booked and paid via a travel agent then the terms and conditions you agreed to with them shall apply regarding payments, refunds and cancellations)
Open Water Course (11,000thb)
Below is the value of each section completed from the OW course.
Online materials/Certification PIC unlocked – 2,500thb
Confined water session – 3,000thb
Dive Theory (2 sessions) – 1,500 each
Drop out during open water dives – No refund *(unless a medical condition prevents diving – 500thb per dive)
Advanced Course (10,000thb)
Drop out – 1,500thb per dive
If you are a no show or miss the dive but do not inform us, FIFTYSIX will retain your 2,000thb deposit.
Latest time for cancellation of dive activities: 24 Hours Before the time of your 1st dive.
Please see : https://fiftysixdive.com/privacy-policy